Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome Home

Muahaha, now I know I said I was gonna update till Christmas cause that's when I'd get Late Night but I have the most amazing sister in the world who bought it and just let me have it today instead of waiting. So after just kind of messing around in Bridgeport, making a sim marry a five-star celebrity, club, live the city life I was ready to pack up and move camp.

This involves Christmas, but I wouldn't call it a "Christmas Special". I should have plotted it out better. But hey...we got New Years that I can do better on!


Hanni and Lake get bored at home on weekends so I typically send them about the town together.

It seems to be that Lake has no neck in this...


And then they hit the beach and they ran into a couple of interesting people. Of course, Lake went to hang out with the cute girls. He had an odd infatuation with the girl in the plaid skirt. He never quite caught her name.


So when the group at the basket dispersed Lake called out an 'Excuse me'. Her name was Bailey and her and her twin brother Alex just moved here from Twinbrook.


Speaking of that twin brother, Hanni had made eyes at and unlike every other guy in Sunset Valley, he didn't wince away. And he approached her.


Back at home Lee was dealing with the feelings of betrayal, finding out the true happenings with Wanda.

The next few days Hanni invited Alex over everyday, or he would just come over later. And things moved swiftly, Alex giving our little Hanni her first kiss.


And taking another of her firsts... :(((((


(Ignore the corner of the Plumbob! I didn't see it there!)

Christmas morning, the kids and Roman surrounded the tree to start sorting and opening gifts.


Rory was most excited.

Mainly they all got small stuff and they finished their unwrapping with Roman telling him he needed to talk to them in a bit.


So a few hours later, after most had gotten dressed he sat the family down and told him the news.

"We have to move,"

Roman was up for a promotion, but he had to move to Bridgeport to take it. Higher pay and he could really get famous if he was working there.

He couldn't pass it up.


The movers came quickly, packing up only the necessities. Wanda found her self in the old work out room trying to hide from everyone so she could let some emotion out.

She was having to leave Alex, her true love and that's never cool. Plus there was something she was hiding from the family, that made this departure even worse for her.


Two days later Lee packed up the kids and a bag of munchies and hit the road. Roman had left the day before to start getting stuff settled and to start his job.

The drive was the longest five hours for all the Pigeon's. Hanni was angry and texted Alex the whole way, Lake was being annoyed by Rory's constant need to sing, Jada was a crying mess every ten minutes it seemed and Vixen was choosing all the wrong radio stations.

But then finally, they pulled into the city and everyone calmed down and stared out the window at the skyscrapers and billboards. Lee drove up a winded road up the hill of ritzy houses and finally stopped at a three story brick house. Roman walked out of the door, and in no way could he try to be happy about this. Though the money was better, he would miss his old home where his mom raised him, where he picked on his sisters and started his own family.

"Welcome home,"



During the move I lost the ice sculptures!!! PEEEVED. This move was unsuccessful. And I moved Panda and Blair's families and everyone lost their sibling and cousin relationships! But I got a mod to fix all that. But Quinn is "no longer" Roman's mother. Unfortunate.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry about the weird transition into normal writing back there. Randomly happened and I couldn't stop it.

Oh and Heir Vote soon! Jada will be up for it too, not that we've had long to get to know her. I'm excited for it thought because there isn't a deffinite that I know everyone will choose! :D

3 comments:

  1. OMG, what's Hanni's big secret? I think I know! Do you have some kind of mod that allowed teen woohoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have Twaftmama's Teen Woohoo and Twallan's Woohooer. I love them

    ReplyDelete