Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby Time


Meet Hanni Pigeon
Traits: Loner, Genius
Favorites: Latin, French Toast, Black

Goth alert! Haha


Is that a guy?


Oh no! Eric is cheating on Pandora with a guy! Oh my goodness!


Just kidding it was Pandora all along :D


I'm assuming this means "it's time to go have the baby" face. And if not I have no idea what this means.


Now that Hanni was settled Wanda wanted to get out of there. Which we were all happy for because Roman kept getting wants to massage her and stuff and I was like >8O no!


And not sooner then they became official Eric proposed to her. Panda's face is almost more gross then Blair's was.


And then they got married a few moments later, not wanting to make a big deal about it.


UGH. I once again seemed to download naked body parts! But I got rid of them ASAP but it wasn't in enough time to retake this picture so we're all stuck with a pant-less Lee :(

But again she's pregnant.



And Ba-Dank! Pregnant too. It's just how things go here.

Now I know what you're thinking, what happened to Lee's first baby?

Well it's there, but for some weird reason I never took a picture of her and baby. So you'll have to wait until next update to find out about the baby and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment