Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Clockwork


They. Are. The. Cutest. Things. Ever! I love them. I wish I had made Eric later for a future heir so we could get more personal with him.

Oh and I think Blair and Mark moved out...I'll never be quite sure.


Eric is learning to be a 5-Star Chef while Panda is bumping her writing skills to become a journalist. But they like to work in the same room together.


Hella heads.

That is just the guests who were related, I couldn't invite any friends over to Hanni and --oh that's right, you dont know anything about Lee and Roman's first baby do you? :D You gotta wait just a little longer first.


Hanni, adorable but reminds me somewhat of Panda/Blair. Maybe it's just the bun...


Now this little ray of sunshine is named Vixen. For some reason I thought Vixen was one of the famous reindeers in light of Christmas. But I was wrong. So now she has the name of some slore but its cool because I think she's precious none the less.

Traits: Perceptive, Artist
Favorites: Latin, Parfait, Purple

What is up with my children loving the latin music?


That night after the party it was time for Lee to run to the hospital and give birth to the next Pigeon.


Meet Lake Pigeon! I saw that name on another legacy and fell in love with it.

Traits: Brave, Perceptive (I have a plan for the perceptive children if one of them becomes heir)
Favorites: Soul, PB & J, Hot Pink

Finally got the favorites mixed up. Lake is so original and cute and I love him with my whole heart. He's like the next Roman (You'd know if you saw--I can't give any things away. All you should know is Lake is a gem!)


And like clock-work a few hours after Lee gave birth Panda was calling like a siren in pain.


And came home with a baby girl named Fiona.

I guess I was an idiot and didn't write down her stats. For shame.



And before we bid ado, I just wanted everyone to know that Eric has an unnatural relationship with Vixen. He like, loves her more than he loves Fiona and is constantly taking Vix out to play and he takes her down stairs to watch her while he learns recipes.

It's weird.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, all the babies are so cute! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete