Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eric Gets Persuaded


So I found something really interesting out...

Eric is gay. o.O Not that I don't fully support my gay sims but when my little Panda had her heart set on a man...it's really sad.

Though the above is kind of the cutest picture ever.


Blair was getting really excited at the wall.

God, I love you Blair.


Ooo shucks. Now Wanda isn't the only hormonal baby bumpin girl in the house.


I don't know why I have this picture. Maybe to show the belly?

Which is my favorite thing ever is a sim's pregnant baby belly. In case you were wondering.


It seems that Eric isn't rock solid about being with only one sex. ;)

Pandora is just a pretty persuasive girl.


Oh boo-hoo Wanda. No one likes you.


LOL. Blair's already ugly face made this the most greatest thing ever. I think Blair should get a spin off life. Just so we can all see her make ridiculous faces.

Mark proposed, obvs. They're all in love and stuff so I was all down for it. And I don't think any other guy would get with that.


Whats the face for you ask?

It's baby time.

See the first Pigeon Generation 3 baby next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment