Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Panda Meets The Boy Who Lived

So Pandora is all Journally and she had to do some interview with none other then...Harry Potter!
It made me laugh so hard. I accidently made him from a fat pre-made girl in CAS and it was intense so I had to put him in game.


Close-up of Potter! I love him, in another game he was a firefighter and getting married to his long-time girlfriend Jackie &heart;


While around town I saw Quinn in her snazzy car.


And also this...everyone went missing but the cars stayed. I deleted the EA sims to make more houses for the Pigeon clan (because they're growing at immense rate).


We also saw Jake Raver! (Lee's nephew). He also has a surprising case of man-boobs...

I wonder if it's cause he was suppose to be a girl and last minute was appled but the boobs stayed.

Hmm..


Speakin of Lee, she finally did 25 ice sculptures so they don't melt. So of course we did ice sculptures of everyone! Heres Roman, forever cold.


The Pige's called for a maid. Cause I was tired of making them clean up.

Her first day all she did was eat and talk to everyone. PISSED ME OFF.

But she did some work the next day. I'll keep an eye on her.


Added a new sculpture room, I have lights displaying their favorite color. Kind of cute idea.

This is Quinn and Romy.


And Blair and Pandora. I did all of the kids because I love them all and I want to see them all the time.


Blair was pregnant with baby number two but I think it's cute :3


At some point...the girls grew up. I only have one picture of Vixen as a child..

But both her and Hanni are the same age and I'm not sure what I did with her child picture...HMPH.


SAD NEWS ALERT:

Marty Pigeon passed on. :((( WAHWAHWAH.

I felt really bad, cause I kept getting blurbs about how love was never ending with Quinn and him and I wanted to cry when I saw he had died. So Lee invited Quinn over and asked her to move in because no woman want's to live alone after their husband of a million years dies.


Ah! You can kind of see Hanni here. But not only did the girls grow up, their cousin Adrianne did!


I think this is Adrianne anyways...there are like a million Pigeon cousins and their hard to keep track of. But this looks like a Raver, she's sweet as can be. I mean..I hope this is a Raver..


When was Lee pregnant again? Who knows. But she went into labor. Now I'm not sure what's going on cause I'm missing pictures. Like of this new baby, children, other sorts. Kind of out of wack here!



So I've decided that until I get Late Night I'm not going to be playing the Pigeons. I have big ideas for the next generation and I need LN to go through with them. I have at least enough pictures for another update and then that will be it till Christmas (the expected date of LN. My mom will hopefully get it for me). But yes, not that many people are reading anyways so I'm probably not bummin many out.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent update!! I can't wait to see what you have planned for LN :)

    ReplyDelete