Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toddler Chapter


Apparently this is Lee on fire. But I don't see any flames...and the most damage was a head desk.

But it scared me because I've seen people die from being inventors and I was like, "OHMYGOD LEE NO"

I saved her though.


The obsession with Vixen is not just with Eric, it's with the whole Mason clan. I don't understand it!


Good parenting, guys.


SO MANY HEADS. The Pigeon parties are the parties to go to.


It was Lake's birthday and he turned into this! PURPLE EYES everyone! I don't know where they came from but I'm in love. He's like Roman but cuter and I can't wait to see him become a man.


And next up was Fiona's turn. I don't know where this blonde hair came from either! It's a mysterious world...


I love when the toddlers learn how to walk. It's such a precious moment. Not to mention this picture has two of the cutest sims I've ever known (minus Eric).


Insert another adorable Lake picture. I cannot get enough of this kid.

Kind of just a filler. Trying to catch up with my game-play and most of my pictures are just of Lake. Hopefully none of you get sick of his adorable face!

No comments:

Post a Comment