Friday, December 17, 2010

Ohh Baby

Lake's adorable and I love him. Though I am upset he's the only boy in this generation. I don't know why they only have on boy to every ten million girls.


Lee is pregnant again. Hey! Look! I actually took a picture.


Party time for the Pigeon's. It's Hanni and Vixen's birthday.


Hanni, she's a little goth cause her favorite color is black. The red is fake, I just put it in to add to her style. I love Hanni.

Her traits now are: Loner, genius, unlucky, neat.


Vixen, her traits now are perceptive, artist, easily impressed and slob.

She reminds me so much of Quinn.


And before we move on much further, and speaking of Quinn I must be the bearer of bad news.

Quinn passed away in her sleep :(

Quinn, the founder, I love you, you will be missed! She completed her lifetime wish, gave me millions of dollars, two gorgeous children (and one funny looking one), and got to see her wonderful grandchildren (thankfully all good looking except Blair's children.)

After Vixen aged up she got right into painting. She liked to watch Panda paint so I think she got it from her.


Later, while Lee was scrap lookin, she went into labor. OOOOO baby time.

Oh and by the way, the other baby barely mentioned in the before chapter is named Rory and she has the traits of loves the outdoors and good. BORING.
Her favorites are classical, parfait and white.

She is a classy girl though.


Uh-oh, Vix why are you puking??? ARE YOU PREGNANT??


Hours later a little baby girl named Jada was born with the traits good and virtuoso. Favorites, pop music, fish and chips and black.


What the? Whats with the face?


Both my girls are puking?

Is there a boy I need to kill?


So I lied. This will be the first out two updates before Late Night. I wanted to do a special and I can't unless I do a Thanksgiving update first. A month late but it's all good. So expect one more before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Cute update!! Haha, I sure hope your teen sims aren't preggers...

    ReplyDelete