Friday, December 17, 2010

This Chapter is Ridiculous

Are you all ready for the longest update of your lives?

Lee stop sculpting and became a professional inventor,her LTW is to be a something da Vinci.


Shes topped three skills but I know she just got another one in the mail. That necklace badge thing is from a little somethin she invented.

Well I was foolish, this picture just shows that Lee finished her LTW. How wonderful.


Lake! The cutest little booger I've ever known. Though I realized I kind of sprung his childhood on you with no prompt. MUH BAD.

So he's now Brave, Perceptive, and Athletic.


Romy finished his guitar skill and I believe he's level 8 or 9 in his career. I just wanted to point out that since he's reached adult hood I can see his wrinkles and stuff. He looks old :(


BABY TIME. Little Rory grew up. First kid with red hair!

Her eyebrows scare me though.

Loves the Outdoors, Coward.


Lol at Vixen's face.


Aw Hanni's never looked so happy!


Lee invented something crazy...


So of course she tried it out. She went to the past first.


Let's just say I don't think she's going back anytime soon.


FIRST INTERLUDE.
Rest your eyes, get a glass of water...

Then start THE THANKSGIVING SPECIAL.

Yes I am aware it's been a month since Thanksgiving but I wanna do a Christmas update and I can't do that if I skipped Thanksgiving like a fool.

This was a fail though, invited most of the family (we have too many to invite) and then no one sat where I needed them too and then they left before they could have the cobbler!

But here's what I got.


^^^ Lee made a beautiful stuffed turkey, she had been cooking all day.

The cooking part I got down and the schedule for everything. That's one thing that went right. Anyone have tips for the holiday gatherings??

(Below) Little Lake was smoozing his cousins. They're all a cute little group of cousins. I couldn't invite Adrianne or any of the Raver's because the lack of space. The Pigeon's need to start hating some of their family members >:0


And Hanni got acquainted with her cousin Melody, Melody is not a YA and I think she just got married in game. OHHH WAIT BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER

I got a blurb saying that Jake Raver got married. So I go into the family tree, do a little diving and find that JAKE MARRIED A MAN. He's gay and I love him. I knew he was suppose to be born a girl...


Geeze Lee. That's an aggressive look to give to a turkey.


So after the failed eating, I just had the Pigeon's sit down for a lovely Thanksgiving dinner.


INTERLUDE DOS

Now Thanksgiving is over and we're back on with the normal lives.

Just giving you another break, we're almost over and you're such a trooper if you've gotten this far!

Fiona and Pandora were found randomly reading at the little pond place in front of the house.


Birthday time! Up, little Jada!


Look at how freaking adorable she is!!!

Her traits are Good and Virtuoso.

Now one moment, I think it's really stupid how the babies only have to choose from stupid traits. I don't like them and I want my kids to be versatile. Not all "good" and "loves the outdoors" and "virtuoso". LAME.


This picture was taken at 12 PM. On a school night they stayed out and played...catch? That's not normal.

Also I don't know if Panda is pregnant again, I think that may just be her wardrobe choice.


Another birthday!

But the cake blew up (how i dont know and I think is stupid). But Lake caught on fire.

After putting himself out, we tried it again and well...look down to see what we got.


BEAUTIFUL. BREATHTAKING. I love him. I fixed his eyes though, I will not lie to everyone. He had Lee's eyes, and though beautiful look a little funny on guys. I was gonna keep it but then I backed out and just fixed the apex a bit.

He gained the trait Genius.



LAST BIRTHDAY. It was Rory's, just gonna show her grow up picture.

I think she's super cute :3

She got the trait Coward.


Alrighty, that is the last update till Christmas. Probably have an update out that night or next day. I'm assuming i'll have tons of pictures cause I doubt I'll stop playing when I get it... >.<

1 comment:

  1. Nice update! The Thanksgiving special was cute, and all the kids aged up so nicely!! :)

    ReplyDelete