Sunday, December 5, 2010

Surprise


Lee's like, hahahaha he hates you.

Roman made Wanda leave so he could have Lee time.

But she was too busy sculpting, which is what she now does for a living. I want ice sculptures!


This is Roman talking to Wanda about red rockets.



No one got it? I'm too childish.


Dun dun dun. Whose that entering the room of Roman? :)


So I guess I should explain this picture.

Blair was bein a beezy and kept witnessing Roman cheat on Wanda and she freaked out so much she was going in the room to tell Lee to leave the house and they totally lost their friendship but since Romy and Lee were already right about to it made her just stay and watch.

The whole thing.

BLAIR I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.


Poor Marty, in his old age all he does is stare out the window.

He's getting so ancient...so sad...

I JUST WANT HIM TO DIE ALREADY. I need more room in the house and he does nothing beneficial but bring money in and we have the real estate to bring enough in now to support everyone.


OH NO HE DIDN'T.

I guess what Wanda is wanting to say is, "Look whose laughin' now bitch!"

So snarky...


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I can't believe it! Poor Lee, there is NO way that marriage is going to happen, haha!

    ReplyDelete