Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's A Miracle


Before we really get into the juicy stuff, I said I'd start remembering things that happened so when I say them here I don't look like a forget fool.

Quinn got promoted to Level 9, Neurosurgeon. She is so close to completing her life time wish!

Now last update we were left hanging with Lynn Alto's decision to marry Marvel, let's check in with that.


Of course they got married ♥ I love them I love them. Marvel is a happy man! Oh, and I forgot to mention when he was a kid he decided then he wanted to be a World Renown Surgeon like Quinn. Actually, all my kids have rolled it a few times but I decided I'll pick their LTW when I'm prompted.


Welcome Lynn! Though you're not a pigeon you are still apart of this family and I love you. (this was her wedding look. I forgot to snag a close up of her regular wear.)


Though sometimes the people I love most must leave...
Marvel brought nothing to this house but a weird looking face and money. Which is fine by me because after building and furnishing their new beautiful abode, they had 95 dollars to their name and the day he left they had over 30,000.


Lynn also contributed money, she joined the Music career and she started working out for her health and for future children.

Good-bye my Keaton's, we will have you over soon! Don't forget us!


Later that night there was a triple birthday going on. First up, Quinn. She was aging into an adult. I really thought she was going Elder but then I remembered her age was all randomly skewered.


Then it was Pandora's turn. At first glance I thought Quinn was eating a banana. At a time like this Quinn??

I love that face to death.


Wait, what? Is that a hint of cuteness in that face?!?


Oh-noes! Marty is being sucked up by a tornado!

But now he's all good and ready to celebrate his birthday.


Which I don't understand because you're gonna be old and wrinkly and on your way to death.


That face is more like it. Marty immediately got a want to retire, but I think I'm gonna make him work a little more. I don't know what I'd do with him all day.


Wait...whose this?


Oh my plumbob...it can't be...


It's PANDORA. I freaked OUT when I saw how pretty she had become! Roman has competition and I couldn't be happier. Pandora gained the artistic trait since she was kind of set on being a painter.

Ahh, I'm so happy. But note those eyebrows went away a bit ago. I just didn't select the picture that had the cute eyebrows. It had ten pounds of attractiveness.

But now that all the children are teenagers it's heir vote time! You can find the link to it on the Pigeon Forum. Go vote! The Pigeon's need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment