Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Life in the New House

So as soon as the house was finished everyone rushed in to check it all out.


Roman, headed straight for the bar. I didn't see it coming but it has so many possibilities for Late Night. I wish I had it now, I just want to play and make Roman a bar tender. I see it leading to his real future ;)

No one really knows what I'm talking about up there but you would if you were in my brain.

"Why are you even talking?"

Quinn? Oh my plumbob where did you come from?

"I was bored so I thought I'd come join you."

Well...I guess your presence is welcome.

"What are you talking about Roman's 'real future'?"

It has to do with a girl. But enough of that! We have other people to talk about.

Like Blair.


She headed straight to the backyard to play this weird game with Pandora. I don't understand it much. Care to explain, Quinn?

"It's a game and you knock shit over."

You've said it all.


Of course, Marty went right to the work out room and got his fitness on. He's such a happy guy now.


Pandora found her calling as she decided to start painting. I see an urban artist in her future.


Later that day, Marty went into town to hold an autograph signing.

As you can see, fans started freaking out as he drove up. It made me LOL.

"He's a popular man,"

EA forced it. Don't think too proudly of Mart.


LOOK! A girl is hiding in the bushes! Sims are kaareepy.

At first it was just a lot of girls--

"Sluts. Trying to hook up with my man."

Or just wanting to get an autograph...

"Nah, I know these women. They want his body."

Well you should warn them he doesn't make pretty baby girls.


Molly French showed up!

"Damn she's old."

Yeah, the way you haven't aged is a serious miracle and you need to be tested. But it's alright, you're quickly catching up >:D


After Marty's signing it was Marvel's birthday into Young Adulthood, and it was also Lynn's birthday so she came over to celebrate it there.

Now, before we show the next picture I need to warn you what happened to Lynn. I didn't think it would get that out of hand but somehow, when she aged, she became this...


"THAT ASS IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF THE KARDASHIAN'S COMBINED,"

You said it sister. I wasn't expecting her to be so big...but it's whatever. They're my cute little fatties and I really love them together.


Kind of expected. I didn't want to let them loose their love so Marvel proposed.

But did Lynn accept??

"She better have. Marvel's the best she's gonna get in this town."

Unless Roman randomly wanted her. Or we were in Twinbrook.

"Okay, just shut up now."

No comments:

Post a Comment