Sunday, November 28, 2010

What's A Marvel?

I know, I know. You've all been burning with anticipation to find out what a 'Marvel' is.

Well, now the time has come for you to learn. Quinn? Would you like the honors?

"Marvel is Marty and his ex-wife's son."

Now I'm all but a little curious since one of your traits is Family-Orientated. Why don't you like him?

"It's not him, it's who he came from. I'm not Justine Keaton's biggest fan."


Well it looks here as though you got over it. And you got a new make over?

"After dwelling on it a few days, getting a new hair cut and wardrobe, then dwelling some more I realized I loved Marty too much to let his son get between us. And so...they moved in."

Plus we were both getting tired of having to go to the beach every time you wanted to see him. Though it does make for some nice pictures.

"About those pictures, they need to stop. They're creeping me out and Molly told me she saw this whole thing online."

It's apart of the contract, and I like them. So when you're old and grey you can look back on the times when your boyfriends still thought you were hot.

"What are you talking about 'old and grey'? That won't really happen to me will it?"

...

"Answer me!"


I think you're going to do just fine with Marvel. Look, he seems to be oddly happy in your arms.

"Well Justine came by and dropped him off and she just left him on the lawn. I felt bad for him and we kind of bonded."

Over being left as a baby on a front lawn?

"My parents did it all the time."

You are such an impulsive liar!


So now you two love birds are all moved in, you have a step-son now what?

"I join the medical career!"


Join us later to see if Quinn bombs her test and see if moving in with Marty and Marvel was the greatest idea




No comments:

Post a Comment