Monday, November 29, 2010

How to Save a Life


As per usual, Quinn was jumping up that career ladder and she got a new title.

Beats me if I know. I should probably start taking notes of things like that. I did with the Kessa one but I've just grown lazy I suppose.


Marty was being super helpful with Blair and wanted to teach her how to walk just like he had taught Roman and Marvel. Quinn was the one to teach them how to talk because we all know she can't quit her yapping.

Through the updates I have missed her witty banter. Gonna bring that lady back soon.


Good genes didn't fail us! Roman is such a handsome kid. I've never had such a prettier boy sim be born to me before. Kind of hoping he will win heir because I want to see where he goes with life.

Oh and just a side note the spare won't really leave the house until i'm A, out of room B, they already have a life established. So don't be sad if the person you choose doesn't win. You're gonna see them around!

I don't know if any of you have read The Food Legacy but this legacy inspired to do my own and the way she writes is amazing and hilarious and I kind of took after her. Anyways, she also does the everyone lives in the same house unless necessary kind of deal. Encase my gibber gabber doesn't make sense.


So Quinn was bored and home alone so she decided to head over to the salon.

But not for another make-over. She was going for a tattoo!


We had everything picked out and I was so excited. I hadn't had any of my sims actually go get a tattoo at the parlor.

But of course, nothing is that easy.


The stylist got sick just as Quinn was sitting down. And of course since Quinn's a doctor, she had to go help and save a life...


Took forever and after doing a portable examination while the tattoo artist worried for her friend, she gave the woman a horse pill and she was fine.

Crisis averted.


And she finally got her tattoo!


I'm in love and want one just like it. But randomly I guess she got a second one on her arm. I swore I took it off but I guess I didn't, you'll see it in random future shots.

Wondering if there is a way she can get it removed?

No comments:

Post a Comment