Monday, November 29, 2010

Were Going to the Chapel


Last chapter, Quinn was a loser. Today, a hero. She's a paramedic and she takes care of the people Marty knocks over with his large clanky body at work. What an amazing couple.


Quinn looks sad, and she shouldn't be on her WEDDING DAY. Or should I say night because that's just how life went that day.

Morning time came, she got this opportunity to settle a rif so she took it because we were bored. Lots of back and forth and then one of the ladies was like 'I'd feel better if I went out. Throw a party and invite me.'

I wasn't really even planning a wedding party, probably just one at the beach or in the backyard but I guess this worked out. Quinn got paid, got to hang out with her boss/best friend Jaime Jolina and...she gets married to Marty.

(If you're wondering why I didn't mention Molly French is well because...she disappeared on me. I had a case of this in Kessa's story where she just forgot two of her almost ex lovers.)

Anyways, let's sit back and take a look at the wedding pictures, shall we?




I loled when they started to jig after getting married.

But it was a beautiful ceremony, people through rice and petals and then everyone danced and ate afterwards and Quinn finished the opportunity.

Though the night didn't finish there...




Above is my favorite picture ever. I want to frame it and hang it up on my wall. It's so sweet and passionate ♥.

"That's not creepy or anything."

Oh Quinn! I've missed you this post. Where have you been?

"Living the married life, something you wouldn't know about."

Me - 0 Quinn - 1


Now that Quinn and Marty are married he is officially apart of the legacy and needs to have his stats posted. (psst, look at that honker. It's like a chicken foot. *prays kids don't inherit that*)

Name: Marty Pigeon (Keaton)
Generation: One, Spouse
Lifetime Wish: Become a Superstar Athlete
Traits: Neurotic, Loves the Outdoors, Great Kisser, Athletic, Friendly
Favorites: Yellow, Fish and Chips and Indie Music.

I'd like to mention now that he's the point of conversation that I think he has the hidden neat trait or something. Cause he'll have random wants to clean EVERYTHING. It bugs the crap out of me but I digress, at least he's happy about doing the necessary cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment