Monday, November 29, 2010

And Again


I think that this is just precious and I just found out that toddlers can watch the TV! I swear that's all that Blair and Roman want to do is just sit down and watch the Romance Channel.

They are such sweethearts!


Well this is strange.

Quinn puking.

Quinn never pukes.

She puked once while pregnant with Roman but that's been years. She never got sick with Blair, so what is going on here? You've got me stumped!


So Marty reached his Lifetime Want by becoming a Superstar Athlete and so now where ever he goes he has weird fan girls trying to get at him.

Even grannies want a piece of him.

But of course he always comes home to Quinn. (He always rolls wants to love on her and stuff. It's really sweet. I've only ever had one other sim to be so commited to his wife. That sim died from heart break moments after he watched his wife die from electruction. TRUE LOVE RIGHT THUR)


What a surprise. This kind of makes me angry, this house is about to be packed with people but both Quinn and Marty kept rolling for babies so I eventually gave in and let them try for a baby. Just once and the music down so it was still a surprise to me if she got nauseated in the morning.

So I just kind of lied. They tried and the next day she never got the nauseated moodlet so I had them try again.

What can I say, I kind of wanted another. -_-

This one is short because I wanted the next chapter to be just about Marvel. He randomly had a lot of things happening to him and it's enough for a nice long update.

No comments:

Post a Comment