Monday, November 29, 2010

Filler Baby


I call this, "Aw hell no."

Why so serious, Quinn? I guess the bottom picture explains it...


It's baby time!

So she grabbed a cab and Marty followed soon after. The labor was hard, it took a whole night but finally she gave birth to a beautiful baby.


Named Roman! It's my favorite name and it totally lightens up the fact that he might grow up ugly. He's got a cute little button nose though!


Hahaha, Marty. You look a little depressed. I think he knows what he might have just done to that poor child.

But it seems that taxi driver is coming right for you. Better get inside!


Blah, blah blah, Marty got another promotion. He might be at 6 or 7 here.

This is short because I don't have many pictures between Roman being born and being a toddler and I was like, naahh let them wait to see is he's going to be as crazy looking as Marvel.

And it's not like you have to wait long before I post the next chapter (in five minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment