Monday, November 29, 2010

Pandora's Crib


There's that stupid tattoo! I want it gone! It looks weird and...stupid.

Anyways this picture is mainly because I love Quinn's pregnant belly, espicially in her sleeping tank and shorts. I just want to put my head on it and listen to the baby squirm and kick.

Someone below knee length is thinking about Quinn. I am really curious as to who.


Before going much further I wanted to note that all of Marvel's hard work paid off and he is now skinny!

Doesn't do much for his face though...


The baby was due eventually and now the time has come!

Wow, take a gander at Marty's thighs. That's some toned muscle if I've ever seen it.

Right, right, off to the hospital! Go have that baby!


Just my luck, another baby girl. This one was named Pandora.

And it really amuses me when I put her to bed cause it says "Put Pandora in Crib" and all I can think of is Pandora's box. I don't know. Stupid ramble.

And silly me never wrote down her traits but I want to say one of them was Clumsy...You can see if when I do heir I guess. Or when I update. Which I'm not sure when it's gonna be.


Marty being a superstar stud.

He's halfway to reaching the top of the career and then he can retire when he becomes an elder.
Which is in a few days. I don't know why he's so flippin' old and Quinn isn't even an adult yet.

The powers of having babies.


She also got an updated wardrobe and hair style. The one braid seemed more mature and I was trying to find clothes that best showed off her tattoo.

Which is barely no clothes so it was kind of stupid. But she has tons of new outfits I get to show off.


So we all know how Roman is a little heart throb and of course his first day of school he made friends with all the girls.

This is Wanda Connor and she is a possible suitor for when he's older. She's not hard to look at and has nice features that might make a cute little Romy Jr.


And this is....I FORGOT AGAIN. SO SUE ME.

I swear I'm gonna start taking notes, I'm tired of not knowing.

But this was the second suitor. In her contact picture she was much...prettier...


But it was Wanda who won him over. They became BFF's pretty fast. I can't wait to see her grow up so I can tell if she's actually pretty or if it's just childhood covering it up...


She ended up staying the night and Quinn and her ended up bonding at the wee hours of the morning.

I mean, who can't love Wanda? Look at that face!!


Blair grew up. :/ She is just taking over her father's features like no other. But hey, normally children aren't that cute and it's when they become teenagers you start seeing their beauty.

I just got lucky with Roman.


And this is little Pandora as a toddler! She grew up as cute as a baby rabbit. I definitely think she took Quinn's side more than Marty's.

And I thank the lord for that every day.


ROMY GREW UP. LOOK AT THAT HAIR. I kind of like it but I know Wanda would make fun of him. So we took it back to how he had it as a child.


And my Oh my how perfect the idea was. He's skinny like his mom but I have no problem with that. He's so pretty and scrumptious. I want to marry him myself.

I'm gonna put him up for download after awhile. I want the world to have their own Roman.


Look at my Romy play!

He throws like a girl though.


Quinn had become a Gene Therapist.

Hey look! I remembered!

But shes at...level 7 or 8 now. Almost to the top!


So Wanda was really young and after a few days of Romy growing up she still hadn't. So Romy made her a cake and they celeberated her birthday.

Enter glitch. I bought a make over thing and I wanted to make her all purty and nice for her Romy but every time Romy would "Offer Makeover" she'd leave. STUPID. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...



OH MY PLUMBOB! MARVEL!

Will Marvel survive the motorcycle accident? Is Wanda pretty enough for Romy? Will the evil features of Marty really get to Blair or is it just a fluke? And is Pandora's cuteness just a mirage as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment