Monday, November 29, 2010

Again


Sorry the last one was sort of boring. Or maybe all of these are boring? Haha its alright. This is kind of for my own amusement.

Previously stated I have no Roman as a baby shots so lets head straight into toddler hood.

Name: Roman Pigeon (Lol, he's a roaming pigeon)
Generation: Two
Lifetime Wish: N/A
Traits: Brave and Genius
Favorites: Indie music, the color Yellow, and Goopy Garbonara

He really is a cutie though. I'm SO glad he took after Quinn's looks then Marty's. That's the last time I make my sim marry a Keaton. Notice his hair has weird whiteness to it, don't worry, I took it out. It was my way of making Quinn look like she didn't just have a blob of black on her head so I added some gray to it to make it textured.


Quinn got a promotion and new snazzy blue scrubs!

And she's also teaching our little guy to walk. Awww, I love him so much. He's my favorite.
Well he kind of has to be after seeing Marvel.

But he might not be my favorite for long...


Because Quinn is pregnant again! Yaaay! I'm a lot more hopeful for these children after laying my eyes on Roman. He's going to be a little heart breaker when he's older.

Though I am a little curious as to what stomach she is patting? Here she is flat stomached. Not sure, Sims confuse me.


Here's Quinn just as she finished her Logic skill learning. It took forever but I know I'm going to be completely confused as to what she should do from the time being now that she's done learning.

Is it just me or is everything in that room besides Quinn glowing?


Marty rolled a want to become a buisness partner so he bought out the Llama Memorial Stadium and the Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital.

And then he continued to rename both buildings to what they are now, and forever will be.
Pigeon Memorial Stadium and Sacred Pigeon Memorial Hospital. Very fitting don't you think?



Marvel aged up and I thought, he's not so scary to look at now. Let's take a peak. He doesn't get an official picture because he's not up for running. He couldn't pass Quinn's stuff down and I don't know. He will definitely stick around though and he won't leave the house until he has an established life and a place he can call home too.

See, I have a soft spot for Marvel too.

This was a chunkier filler, I'm really just trying to post everything, have an heir poll so I can go play! I plan to clear out the screenshots in my folder and use them for the new heir to fill. That's why these are comin' out real fast.

Not that you all care. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment