Monday, November 29, 2010

My Girl's All A Glowin'


Welcome back! Since you've been away Quinn and Marty are happily living the married life by spending as much time together. Or at least in the same room because both of them are trying to reach their life time goal. Marty has been promoted and I believe Quinn has too (I forgot, I'm way ahead of where we are now) and Quinn is getting to the top of her Logic skill.

Since Quinn is so busy with Marty and work she will be scarce around here. I don't know if that will be permanent or just for now. Switchin things up! I hope you will stay. Let me know if this is the worst idea ever.

Moved in, Married and what comes next folks?


A baby carriage! That's right, the inevitable has happened. Quinn got knocked up.

Now, I and Quinn are a little nervous because we've both seen what Marty's son Marvel looks like as a toddler and well...he's a little scary looking. So scary I refused to take head on pictures of him.

It's crazy how someone as attractive as Marty and his ex-wife Justine can have such a horrible looking child.


So with maternity leave going on and absolutely nothing to do at the house we got to thinking. What's the gender of this baby?

Quinn called the babysiter and went out to town, she wanted to get some pregnancy books and low and behold the man sitting on the bench right outside? Quinn's co-worker Geoffrey Landgrabb.

She immediately approached and asked him if he could tell her.

The answer you ask? A boy.

Quinn was deeply saddened by this. I think she wanted a girl. But we weren't giving up yet, Quinn called her boss Jaime Jolina down to the book store and got her opinion too.


Yup, two out of two doctors were telling her that she was having a baby boy. I think we were just scared it was going to look like Marvel o.O


LOL. This made me laugh, that's the definition of a horse pill. And I'm a little concerned, why can she do these 'Medical Experiments' while pregnant? I'm so sorry little baby boy in there!


This pregnancy was taking forever and Quinn had nothing to do!

So she practiced her mommy skills with Marvel. Notice I didn't get his face? You can thank me later.



And she also read to him, besides Marvel looking...crazy they had a pretty good bond since Justine never tries to come around and see him. We may both think he is startling to look at but Quinn is sweet for accepting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment