Saturday, November 27, 2010

Call Marty

"Welcome back!"

I'm a little surprised they did.

"I told you. Everyone loves me."

Sure. Let's get started then.



This is Quinn calling Marty. She has a ritual every morning; Call Marty, Study, Call Marty then go to work.

Wanna know what she does when she gets home from work?

"I call Marty."

You've become obsessed.

"No, I'm just persistent. I'm not going to get him by just sitting around and waiting by the phone."

Some guys like a chase.

"Well not Marty, I can just tell."



You fly?

"It's a hidden talent,"

Impressive. Where were you flying to?

"Work. I had to go sign people into to go get pampered."

More like you're getting pampered. I was spying and saw you getting a manicure!

"They needed practice! And I was more than happy to insist."

Excuses.

"And after work I invited Marty over to hang out, I was making sandwiches and he just couldn't say no."

It was the first and last time he ever came over.

"I know it was all your fault."

Oh the contrare, it was yours. Quinn calls him up, he's happy to come over blah. They hang out talk, laugh, have fun and then she asks him to stay over. He says why yes, well have a great time. And then she confesses that she really likes him. Ensue awkward moment and then I get a notification that Marty has to leave.

He left because you eered him out and then it set a horrible thing with him that he refused to come over. Every time it'd be "Love to hang out" one second later "Realized I made other plans. Maybe next time!"

YOU SCARED HIM AWAY. Your one chance at love and he's gone!

"Oh-ho-ho, not so fast..."



Oh you're smart. No wonder you're gonna become a doctor.

"Thank god for outings! Though this had us talking more and I found out a deadly secret. One I'm not sure I can handle."

And that is?

"Marty has a Marvel."

In the next installment you'll get to find out who/what this 'Marvel' is...

No comments:

Post a Comment