Monday, November 29, 2010

Poppin' Loser

We left off with an engagement, but don't you all worry. They didn't rush into marriage. Quinn is dead set on moving on with her career before she settles down and starts to pop out some babies.

"Pop? I'm sorry to interrupt but pop? I am not going to be popping babies out of me."

Oh calm down, Quinn. It's just a figure of speech.

"I don't know where you're from but here in Sunset Valley, things like that aren't funny."

-_- Let's get on with this.


You and that flying thing again.

"Ooo, look how toned I look."

Look how smelly your fiancée is.

"Look how...plumbob."

Me -1 Quinn- 0


But his smelly work outs have been paying off because he got a promotion, the first one since he moved in here.

"That's my man!"

Slow as a snail!

Me - 2 Quinn - 0

So since Quinn is moving on up her medical career track she decided she needed a more easier look for when she's in a time rush to get ready so we headed on over to the salon, sat her down in the chair and tried out a few looks.


This one made me laugh, she looks like she has a five-fingered forehead and a possible receding hair line that she's trying to cover.

"If I could only silence you."


This one wasn't so bad but it just wasn't my favorite. And insert a drum roll here for the grand finale of what Quinn and I chose!


Pigtail braids ♥


My little Pigeon is just growing up so fast! First you were a receptionist and now you're saving peoples lives. (Or more often harming)

"What a sweet touching thing to say. But we're still not friends."

I didn't think we were.

* My cats being the crowd.
That's it for todays installment. I feel a few bells will be ringing next chapter.
In game I'm pretty much almost ready for heir vote so I'm doing my best to catch up here. Bear with me for the crazy amounts I will be updating!

Is it bear or bare? Or just another bare I never knew about?

No comments:

Post a Comment