Monday, November 29, 2010

Waldorf Salad Anyone?


What's that face mean?


That makes sense. Off to the hospital you two!


They came home with a beautiful baby girl named Blair. We were all hoping for a girl so this one fulfilled a lot of wishes.


That chopping board and ingredients have been on that counter for weeks now. I don't know who took it out and I don't know why anyone won't clean it up!

But this picture is for Marty and the fact that he became an adult today! In those awful shorts...

I was looking at Quinn's age and she litteraly has barely aged since she moved in to this house. My theories is the back to back babies. But they will stop now for Quinn needs to get back to work and be promoted!


I guess after Marty's birthday nothing crazy happened and it just went straight to little Blair's birthday.

I am overly exuberantly in love with the bun on her head. I think those buns are so cute and I do them myself.

Sorry I just had to say.

I'm pretty sure she got Marty's eye color. I didn't realize before but both Quinn and Marty kind of have the same shade of eye's except Quinn's are lighter and a little bit green.

Now insert adorable toddler pictures of Blair and Roman ♥

This is actually not that adorable and kind of scares me.

Possibly a second Marvel?!



Aww, Romy! He loves his mama. And he has fully learned how to walk and talk, and gained all three skill points available on the blocks. He is just a little genius!

Blah blah blah filler filler filler. But good news! We only have one and a half more pages left of pictures on Photobucket to post. Wooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment